[Topps USA] Star Wars: The galaxy's most powerful women

Para hablar sobre colecciones de cromos y cards Star Wars.

Moderadores: sejargon, FROGMAN, Shippy

dmfserie
Usuario

Re: [Topps USA] Star Wars: The galaxy's most powerful women

Mensaje por dmfserie »

En EEUU están pasando cosas raras con este set
Topps Online Star Wars Question:

I ordered the 2022 Topps Star Wars "The Galaxy's Most Powerful Women" Set of 12 Cards.

Topps sent them to me in a typical acrylic case.

Then, suddenly, Topps sent me another set, unbeknownst to me which was packaged in an acrylic case then inside of a black "Topps on demand" box with a packing slip that reads "ARTSW-162S-2SSWWD-REPRINT 10"

So, I compared the 2 sets front and back but could not identify the difference between the original shipment and the second "Reprint" card.

Was there a printing error in the original (much like the Atalanta Braves World Series Team Set) where Topps sent everyone a 2nd "reprint" set?

Thanks in advance for any information.
Y luego respuestas de gente que no ha recibido el reprint y gente que si lo ha recibido
I only received the one set I ordered, so not sure. If anything shows up I'll post about it.
I received a reprint set but have no idea why it was reprinted
I ordered 20 sets and I received 20 original sets, then out of the blue, no announcement, I received 20 reprint sets.

I can't figure a way to differentiate between the 2 sets other than the packaging, but once you take the cards out of the packaging, they look the same.

So, I guess, fortunately, I now have 40 sets instead of 20. I need to open the 20 sets to see if there's any parallel variants inserted, but I doubt it, assuming all of the parallels were distributed within the 1st initial print run and the "Reprint" is some sort of replacement release.
La conversación es de este hilo de blowoutforums https://www.blowoutforums.com/showthrea ... 86&page=22

Parece que no hay fallos en las cards del primer envío así que todo esto es muy raro.

¿Habéis detectado algún fallo en vuestras cards?

¿Nos obsequiará Topps UK con un reprint gratuito a los que lo compramos :llorarisa:?

¿Alguien ha recibido el reprint?
Responder